XXIII International Symposium on Information, Communication and Automation Technologies will be held in Sarajevo, October 27-29, 2011.
The conference is jointly organized by Faculty of Electrical Engineering Sarajevo and IEEE Bosnia and Herzegovina Section, and is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Control Systems Society, IEEE System, Man and Cybernetics Society and University of Louisville, USA.
It aims to create a forum for scientists and practicing engineers throughout the world to present the latest research findings and ideas in the areas of computer science, information technologies, control systems, communication technologies and power engineering.
Some of the most important objectives of the Symposium are:
- to provide meeting that will stimulate growth and advance the state of the knowledge in the fields of information, communication and control science and technology.
- to provide high quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science, technology and fellowship;
- to provide forum for discussion of new ideas, research, development and applications, including techniques and methods to stimulate and inspire original work;
- to acquire and stimulate high quality papers for publication in IEEE and other appropriate publications, including Symposium proceedings and
- to provide opportunities for Faculty of electrical engineering students and young engineers to meet their experienced peers and former teachers to exchange ideas and transfer the experience and knowledge.
The proceedings of the “2011 XXIII International Symposium on Information, Communication and Automation Technologies” will be published by IEEE, and the Event is listed at the IEEE Conference list. Accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
|Media||IEEE Catalog Number||ISBN|