Workshops shall enable researchers to discuss and exchange ideas on selected topics under ICAT-2013. The duration can be half a day or a full day. Workshops with creative organizations that ensure good interactions among the participants will be desirable. The organizers of the workshops are preferred to be from different institutions in order to bring different perspectives to the workshop topic. The organizers of the accepted workshop proposals will be responsible for their own reviewing process, publicity, and materials intended for distribution to attendees.
Each workshop proposal should include the following:
- Title for the proposed workshop;
- Workshop length (half-day or full-day);
- Brief (one sentence) statement of the workshop goal;
- Brief (one paragraph) synopsis of the workshop content;
- Outline of major topics;
- Justification of interest and impact for ICAT 2013 workshop attendees;
- List and short biography of presenters (include complete address, phone, and e-mail).
“Workshop on Safety Aspects for Automation and Process Industries”
“Regional Initiative: TV WEB”
Enhancing Customer Experience over Broadband Access Networks